Buy Chloromycetin Online With Low Price
Support Drug Guide: purchase the best medicine from our
sponsor, online pharmacy, where you can place an order and buy cheap
drugs at low prices without a prescription, worldwide delivery.
Prices for Chloromycetin according to the dosage forms and number of pills. The more pills in a package, the lower the price for 1 pill!
The price of the product includes the shipping rate 9.95$.
Buy Chloramphenicol Online Without Prescription
Chloramphenicol is authorised in the world under the following brand names: Ak-chlor, Ak-Chlor Ophthalmic Ointment, Ak-Chlor Ophthalmic Solution, Alficetyn, Ambofen, Amphenicol, Amphicol, Amseclor, Anacetin, Aquamycetin, Austracil, Austracol, Biocetin, Biophenicol, Catilan, Chemicetin, Chemicetina, Chlomin, Chlomycol, Chlora-Tabs, Chloracol Ophthalmic Solution, Chloramex, Chloramficin, Chloramfilin, Chloramsaar, Chlorasol, Chloricol, Chlornitromycin, Chloro-25 vetag, Chlorocaps, Chlorocid, Chlorocid S, Chlorocide, Chlorocidin C, Chlorocidin C tetran, Chlorocol, Chlorofair, Chlorofair Ophthalmic Ointment, Chlorofair Ophthalmic Solution, Chloroject L, Chloromax, Chloromycetin for Ophthalmic Solution, Chloromycetin Hydrocortisone, Chloromycetin Ophthalmic Ointment, Chloromycetin Palmitate, Chloromycetny, Chloromyxin, Chloronitrin, Chloroptic, Chloroptic Ophthalmic Solution, Chloroptic S.O.P., Chloroptic-P S.O.P., Chlorovules, Cidocetine, Ciplamycetin, Cloramfen, Cloramficin, Cloramicol, Cloramidina, Clorocyn, Cloromisan, Clorosintex, Comycetin, Cylphenicol, Desphen, Detreomycin, Detreomycine, Dextromycetin, Doctamicina, Econochlor, Econochlor Ophthalmic Ointment, Econochlor Ophthalmic Solution, Elase-Chloromycetin, Embacetin, Emetren, Enicol, Enteromycetin, Erbaplast, Ertilen, Farmicetina, Farmitcetina, Fenicol, Fenicol Ophthalmic Ointment, Globenicol, Glorous, Halomycetin, Hortfenicol, I-Chlor Ophthalmic Solution, Intramycetin, Isicetin, Ismicetina, Isophenicol, Isopto fenicol, Juvamycetin, Kamaver, Kemicetina, Kemicetine, Klorita, Klorocid S, Leukamycin, Leukomyan, Leukomycin, Levomicetina, Levomitsetin, Levomycetin, Loromisan, Loromisin, Mastiphen, Mediamycetine, Medichol, Micloretin, Micochlorine, Micoclorina, Microcetina, Mychel, Mychel-Vet, Mycinol, Normimycin V, Novochlorocap, Novomycetin, Novophenicol, Ocu-Chlor Ophthalmic Ointment, Ocu-Chlor Ophthalmic Solution, Oftalent, Oleomycetin, Opclor, Opelor, Ophtho-Chloram Ophthalmic Solution, Ophthochlor, Ophthochlor Ophthalmic Solution, Ophthoclor, Ophthocort, Ophtochlor, Optomycin, Otachron, Otophen, Pantovernil, Paraxin, Pentamycetin, Pentamycetin Ophthalmic Ointment, Pentamycetin Ophthalmic Solution, Quemicetina, Rivomycin, Romphenil, Ronphenil, Septicol, Sificetina, Sintomicetina, Sintomicetine R, Sno-Phenicol, Sopamycetin Ophthalmic Ointment, Sopamycetin Ophthalmic Solution, Spectro-Chlor Ophthalmic Ointment, Spectro-Chlor Ophthalmic Solution, Stanomycetin, Synthomycetin, Synthomycetine, Synthomycine, Tega-Cetin, Tevcocin, Tevcosin, Tifomycin, Tifomycine, Tiromycetin, Treomicetina, Tyfomycine, Unimycetin, Veticol, Viceton.
- Kemicetine Succinate Injection (Chloramphenicol sodium succinate equivalent to 1 g chloramphenicol)
- 1. What Kemicetine Succinate Injection is and what it is used for
- 2. Before you are given Kemicetine Succinate Injection Do not use Kemicetine Succinate Injection:
- 3. How Kemicetine Succinate Injection is given to you
- 4. Possible side effects
- 5.How to store Kemicetine Succinate Injection
- 6. Further information
- Buy Most Popular Antibiotic, Antifungal, Antiparasitic, Antiviral Drugs Online no RX & OTC
Kemicetine Succinate Injection (Chloramphenicol sodium succinate equivalent to 1 g chloramphenicol)
1. What Kemicetine Succinate Injection is and what it is used for
Read indications for use if you want to order Chloramphenicol sodium succinate online
Kemicetine Succinate is an antibiotic used to treat severe infections such as typhoid and meningitis. It is also used when oral chloramphenicol cannot be used or when higher amounts of the medicine is needed in the blood.
Chloramphenicol prevents bacteria making an essential nutrient required for growth and multiplication. In time, the number of bacteria are reduced and the infection is controlled.
2. Before you are given Kemicetine Succinate Injection Do not use Kemicetine Succinate Injection:
Before buy Chloramphenicol sodium succinate online, read information about the drug
- If you have had an allergic reaction (e.g. rash, wheezing) to chloramphenicol before.
- If you are pregnant, or are breast feeding.
- Take special care with Kemicetine Succinate Injection:
- If you have a history of kidney or liver disease.
Taking other medicines:
Please tell your doctor or pharmacist:
- If you are taking any other medicines, in particular anticoagulants of the coumarin-type (to thin your blood or stop it clotting), antidiabetic agents (e.g. tolbutamide), anti-epileptic agents (e.g. phenytoin and phenobarbital) or rifampicin (an antibiotic).
- If you have recently been vaccinated.
Do not have Kemicetine Succinate Injection if you are pregnant.
Do not have Kemicetine Succinate Injection if you are breast feeding.
Driving and using machinery
No effect on the ability to drive or use machinery has been stated with Kemicetine Succinate Injection.
3. How Kemicetine Succinate Injection is given to you
When you buy cheap Chloramphenicol sodium succinate you must know how to use it
Kemicetine Succinate will be made into a solution and be given to you by injection into a vein, or into a muscle under the direction of a medical practitioner. Your doctor will prescribe the required amount (the dose). The dose is decided by taking into account the severity of your condition.
The usual dosage for adults is; lg of chloramphenicol every 6-8 hours.
The usual dose for children is; 50 mg/kg of chloramphenicol every 6 hours (no more than this should be given); and 25 mg/kg in divided doses in new-born and premature infants.
The doctor may give you more in certain cases e.g. if you have septicaemia or meningitis (100 mg/kg/day), but should then be decreased as soon as appropriate. Your doctor will decide how long you need to be treated for.
During treatment your doctor will carry out blood tests to check that:
Your blood is functioning properly as Kemicetine Succinate Injection can damage your blood cells .
Your liver and kidneys are functioning properly as Kemicetine Succinate Injection may affect these organs.
4. Possible side effects
Read side effects if you want cheap Chloramphenicol sodium succinate no prescription
Like all medicines Kemicetine Succinate Injection will cause some effects in some people. The following may be noticed following treatment with Kemicetine Succinate Injection:
Please contact your doctor immediately if any of the following side effects occur:
Severe allergic reaction e.g. red raised areas on your skin which may look like spots or be several inches across which itch.
- Grey Syndrome – usually in new-born or premature infants, where the skin appears grey, and the infant is listless and weak
- White blood cell counts (which fight infection) can also drop, increasing the chance of infections, bruising and fever . Anaemia (a low red blood cell count) that can leave you feeling tired and lethargic.
Other side effects may include:
- Dry mouth,
- Nausea (feeling sick), vomiting (being sick) and diarrhoea
- Inflammation or damage to the nerves causing numbness, tingling, pain or muscle weakness
- Blurring, inflammation or temporary loss of vision
- Chloramphenicol may slow down development of immunity, and you may develop infections more frequently, which are difficult to fight off.
- Thrush (a fungal infection of the mouth or vagina)
5.How to store Kemicetine Succinate Injection
Before purchase Chloramphenicol sodium succinate, you must read how to store
Your medicine should not be used after the expiry date given on the vial.
Keep container in the outer carton. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
6. Further information
What Kemicetine Succinate Injection contains:
The active substance is Chloramphenicol Sodium Succinate. There are no other ingredients found in Kemicetine Succinate Injection.
What Kemicetine Succinate Injection looks like and contents of the pack
Kemicetine Succinate Injection is available as single glass vials. Each vial contains a freeze-dried powder containing the equivalent of 1 g chloramphenicol.
Buy Most Popular Antibiotic, Antifungal, Antiparasitic, Antiviral Drugs Online no RX & OTC
Buy also with tablets (capsules, pills) no prescription:
- buy Chloramphenicol 50 mg tabs online
- Optomycin eye drops 10ml
- kemicetine ointment
- kemicetine 5g
- Elase Ointment pfizer price
- elase ointment by pfizer
- chloromycetin 250 mg pfizer
- Chloramphenicol price
- Chloramphenicol 250 mg Capsules PIL
- Can you buy chloromycetin over the counter
- Can you buy chloramphenicol online
- buying chloramphenicol 250mg
- pfizer chloromycetin 250mg
Spanish And French Translations Of Common Medication Words:
Pharmacies in the United StatesTop 10 Pharmacy chains in the U. S. ranked by the number of pharmacists:
|1 Walgreens||2 CVS||3 Walmart||4 Rite Aid||5 Kroger|
|6 Target||7 Kaiser Permanente||8 Sears||9 Cardinal Health||10 Dominick's|
Pharmacy-led chains in the United Kingdom
|Alliance Boots||The Co-operative||Lloyds Pharmacy|
Synonyms of Chloramphenicol *:
CAF, CAM, CAP, Chloramfenikol, Chloramphenicole, Chloroamphenicol, Cloroamfenicolo, CPh, D-Chloramphenicol
* Official titles and synonyms used in the British, European, and US Pharmacopoeias. INNs in the other main official languages (French, Latin, and Spanish) have also been included in the list of synonyms where these differ from the English INN.
How can i get Chloramphenicol online over the counter?
Can you buy Chloramphenicol OTC in online drugstore with low cost?
Dosage forms of Chloramphenicol:
|Name, Strength, Form, Route|
|Chloramphenicol Liquid Ophthalmic|
|Chloramphenicol Ointment Ophthalmic|
|Chloramphenicol Powder, for solution Intramuscular|
|Chloramphenicol Solution Ophthalmic|
|Chloramphenicol Solution / drops Ophthalmic|
Therapeutic classes of Chloramphenicol:
Anti-Bacterial Agents, Protein Synthesis Inhibitors
Do I need a Prescription to buy Chloramphenicol in Online Pharmasy?
No. You can purchase Chloramphenicol without a prescription!
Common brands (equivalents) of Chloramphenicol, which people buy in pharmacies of the world:(The World's Largest Pharmaceutical Companies: Abbott, Amgen, AstraZeneca, Baxter, Bayer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boots, CSL, Eli Lilly, Forest, GlaxoSmithKline, Hoffmann - La Roche, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Mylan, Novartis, Pfizer (with Wyeth), Sanofi - Aventis, Sandoz, Solvay, Takeda, Teva, UCB, Watson)
(Australia, Canada, India, Mexico, New Zealand, USA, Europe [Belgium, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Spain, Switzerland, Great Britain (UK), Italy], and etc)
|Chloramphenicol crystals||Chloramphenicol palm powder||Chloramphen na succ 1 gm vial|
how much is Chloramphenicol without insurance available in US / where can i buy Chloramphenicol / where to buy Chloramphenicol without RX (OTC) USA